Calash is a leading energy industry advisory firm, providing support to a wide range of investors, lenders, company management, corporate finance, and other advisors.
We currently have an opening for an Administration and Accounts Assistant in our Aberdeen office to support management teams across our international offices.
Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
- Answering telephone calls and routing to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provide administrative support to our subsidiary companies as required.
- Data research and inputting into our management data bases for the various companies in the group.
- To account for and record all purchase and sales invoices plus customer and supplier receipts and payments.
- Assist with VAT calculations and submissions.
- Have a good understanding of accounting practices i.e. bank reconciliation, sales and purchase ledger, vat returns and expenses.
- Good computer skills especially with MS Office programs.
- Experience with Sage accounts is preferred.
- Confident telephone manner.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- HNC/HND in a Business, Administration, Accounting or Finance subject
- Flexible, team player.