Calash has an opening for a Data Analyst in our Aberdeen office to support project teams across our international offices.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will be working on projects in data visualisation and advanced analytics in support of our core strategic advisory, due diligence, and analytics services.
This is an entry level position, with the opportunity to progress within our business as skills and experience are developed.
Calash is a leading energy industry advisory firm, providing support to a wide range of investors, lenders, company management, corporate finance, and other advisors.
- Assist on analytics and internal diligence projects
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Research and acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Support the development and management of databases and systems
- Create and publish datasets, reports, dashboards and workbook content
- Archive datasets/databases/workbooks/projects
- Work with analytics software and share best practice
- Maintain documents on internal Project Management System
- Ability to develop technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (PowerPoint, Power BI, Excel, etc) is desirable
- Practical experience using statistical methods to produce analysis and reports
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings based on large datasets
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Inquisitive nature with a systematic and structured work approach
- Flexible, team player
Applications with CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
View this position on LinkedIn