Calash, LLC seeks an Oil and Gas Engineering Manager for its New York, NY location.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate business and technical specifications for the Company's Oil & Gas engineering projects.
- Direct engineering projects and provide support for commercial, operational, and technical due diligence project management.
- Lead and manage resources for Oil & Gas engineering projects, and oversee the direction and delivery of projects including mergers and acquisitions, commercial, operational, and technical advisory on Oil & Gas companies.
- Allocate engineering project work and oversee business development activities through initiating and maintaining client relationships with a view to generate and increase revenue for the Company.
- Conduct technical sales meetings with clients, and attend networking events and Oil & Gas engineering conferences, identifying sales opportunities, generating quotations and scopes of work, negotiating fees, and managing the sales process.
- Work with team of technical and operational Oil & Gas experts to build consensus and coordinate project deliverables as outlined in technical scopes of service.
- Confer with senior management and liaise with company advisors regarding ongoing engineering projects.
- Perform day-to-day management duties including overseeing accounting, P&L, cash flow reporting, and office costs, performing staff management, maintaining compliance, and sitting on Board of Directors.
- Oversee U.S. team of engineering and Oil & Gas subject matter experts, including allocating technical resources for engineering projects, monitoring project delivery, and reviewing staff performance.
- Regular travel to Houston, Texas headquarters for business meetings and performance of management duties.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or closely related field plus
- at least seven (7) years of post-Baccalaureate, progressive experience in a related Engineering Manager role for the Oil & Gas Mergers and Acquisitions industry
Full term (7 years) of experience must include:
- Consulting on technical Oil & Gas engineering projects for the Mergers and Acquisitions market.
- Managing technical resources, project schedules, and delivery of strategy for Oil & Gas projects.
- Identifying, pitching, and negotiating project contracts within Oil & Gas Mergers and Acquisitions industry.
- Performing strategic and technical modeling.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with Oil & Gas industry and Mergers and Acquisitions services, and advising key business stakeholders on strategic recommendations for revenue growth, and
- Utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) tools to identify and qualify leads.
- Must have knowledge of:
- Oil & Gas industry, including exploration, drilling, and equipment manufacturing
- Oil & Gas and Mergers and Acquisitions market contacts in Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America; and
- Oil & Gas related engineering design codes and standards.
- Position requires approximately 15% of time spent on fully reimbursable business travel to Houston, Texas headquarters. Direct applicants only.
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job ID #CL00002. EOE M/F/D/V.